Updated: 22, 2018
Originally posted: November 12, 2014
Alert Number: CA048413_1/16/18(1/19 january)
The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) has gotten a few complaints from Washington customers against Ace Cash Express. A few consumers reported that they certainly were contacted by e-mail or phone by individuals trying to gather loans for $750 or less. Customers who possess either reduced that loan, or have not removed a loan through the business report they have been:
- Contacted by a person known as Frank Dollard Debt Settlement Division that is representing,
- Contacted by a person known as Mike Bell with respect to Chris Robinson & Associates (or C R and Associates),
- Contacted by financial obligation Healing,
- Refused info on the so-called loan and proof your debt,
- Supplied with fake instance figures and threats of technical proof that cash ended up being deposited in to the consumer’s account,
- Gotten demands in order to make re payment in the shape of pre-paid cards, and/or
- Threatened with legal action by way of a court or by the I.R.S. Or prison time if re payment wasn’t supplied.
These records is alleged by the customers and has now perhaps not been confirmed by the Department.
This is actually the contact information this is certainly related to these obvious scams:
Those perpetrating these scams aren’t certified because of the Department and therefore are perhaps perhaps not registered to conduct business in Washington State because of the Department of Licensing, the Department of sales, or even the Secretary of State. The Department of Licensing licenses and regulates debt collectors under RCW 19.16. (altro…)